I tell you.. I'm pissed la.. Go A&W.. It's pathetic la.. I know la 80% of Malaysia's population has no problem eating beef, but don't treat me and the other 20% so teruk la.. Go there see Conney Dog, Mozza Burger, Double Deluxe Burger.. All look so good and tasty.. And all blardyyy beef !! The only thing I can eat is Chicken or Fish Sandwich.
Another franchise pissing me off.. Burger King.. But at least they are not too bad.. Here, I get to bask in their French Chicken(below), Chicken Deluxe, Chicken Whooper Junior and Chicken Royale. But also at the same time, killing myself looking at their awesomely giant and delicious looking Double Black Pepper Whooper, Double Whooper, and Whooper.
What else can I say? Poor me.. =(
Thanks Pearl and Bryan for rubbing in the fact that I'm not Catholic.. *spank*