Pearl tried her hand at the original Roti John and did fare better..
1) Sardine (removed of spine bone and excess water)
1) Beat the eggs with sardine, finely chopped onions and a hint of salt.
2) Apply a thin layer of the mixture onto the bread.
3) Apply generous amount of butter to a mildly hot pan and the other side of the bread.
4) Sear the bread till you have a crispy layer of sardine yummy-ness.
5) Serve with a mildly diluted version of chili sauce. Trust me...
Trying to figure how to add chili powder to the mix... mmm... spicyness... Indians only... :p
Oh yea, she burned a couple of the breads.. Hehe.. But the others tasted guu..uu..uudd =)