Search This Blog

Saturday 21 May 2011

There is a tide in the affairs of men

Its with great sadness that I hereby announce Critical without Cooking will be closing down. Its been a great pleasure and privilege to have eaten good food and shared those stories with all of you; my readers. Work and personal matters have left me with less time to blog these days. So I leave the blogging scene to younger blood who will definitely continue to eat and grow fat :p

Thank you to everyone who have supported me through this awesome journey this past years. All good things come to an end. But that just leaves us the space to start something new in our lives.

Even so, continue eating awesome food! And screw those who serve bad food! Cuz that's what I'll be doing ;)


rubinho signing out..


There is a tide in the affairs of men.
Which, taken at the flood, leads on to fortune;
Omitted, all the voyage of their life
Is bound in shallows and in miseries.
On such a full sea are we now afloat,
And we must take the current when it serves,
Or lose our ventures.

-Shakespeare-

1 comment:

As Ahmad said...

Wish u cud continue the journey...n yes...I just found Ur blog. It's really cool to read of the review. This is all due to the search for nasi lemak...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...