Search This Blog

Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year 2011

I'm not good with speeches but I'll give it a shot..

Its been a mixed year for me. I'm sure it has been a mixed year for all of us. There would have been tears of sadness and tears of joy. As a new calender approaches, it gives us all a new opportunity to fill in dates for what we can do with our lives starting from January all the way to December. Make the best out of it.

Grilled Strawberries with Whiskey & Vanilla Ice Cream

Resolutions are easier said than done, so make sure come end December 2011, look back and tell yourself; I made a good year for myself. I wish health, peace, and togetherness for all my family, friends, and everyone out there..

A special thanks to my readers who have supported and taken interest in this blog. May 2011 present even more glorious food for all of us to savor and indulge in :)

Happy 2011!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...