Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Happy Happy New Year !!

Last day of 2007...




.
..
...
An eventful, safe and joyful year ahead I wish to all my friends, family and all endangered species out there = )
...
..
.


Thanks Kamini for the New Year's Eve party and the majestic look of the KL fireworks from the top of your apartment.. It was truly awesome.. =) I was only too smart to leave the camera downstairs... douh!



First day of 2008...




From one year to another...

From 2007 to 2008...

From one party to another...

From drinks to drinks...eh...tats similar...lol ;)

Yup.. New Year's Day 1/1/08 was at Steph's place..

Spicy food & whiskey! In the words of Joshua Thong...Cheers to that! lol!



It has to be my most eventful New Year in more ways than one I must say =)

May the next 364 days be full of meaningful and positive moments for not only everyone I know...but for all mankind and mother nature! You can drink how much you want..but its all coming from her belly aite? ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheers 2 dat!!!!!

haha

Anonymous said...

tanni tanni oh oh oh oh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...