Search This Blog

Saturday 31 May 2008

Kuching Part I : AirAsia

First of all I would like to thank AirAsia for the wonderful and safe flight across the South China Sea, and also for their delightful choices of cabin F&B =)




So does food really taste better thousands of meters up in the air?











As you can see.. Not bad the choices available and at an affortable price. Do note that some food items are 10% cheaper if ordered when booking tickets online.





Sandwich combo (RM8) which consist of Chicken & Cheese Sandwich and Hot Chocolate.









Who needs Milo when u have this chocolicious gem..












On the return flight I was really up for Pak Nessar's Nasi Lemak Ayam.. To my dismay, by time the food cart reached me, it was all gone :( So I settled for 1901's Snack Attack (RM 7).



Frankly speaking, my brain just shut off when I opened it..I'm too clumsy to be doing this.. So I passed it to Pearl to handle it :p







And wallaa!! Meat, relish, mayo, chilli sauce, pepper and salad.. Complete and wholesome meal =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...