Search This Blog

Thursday 17 July 2008

Kuching Part X : Porky Delights

Last but not least, I round up the rest of Kuching's Porky Delights!

Sio Bee (Off the shelf)

100% pork filling! Hot seller everywhere! We actually got sad when they ran out of it, and we also tapau-ed some on our last day in Kuching and ate it before leaving to the airport =(

Sio Bee (Variant)

Pork Rice

Juicy, tender, colorful... PORK!!


Char Kuay Teow

Even the standard Char Kuay Teow is loaded with pork! sweet pork slices... lard... pork chunks... *drool* =)


Okay, I don't know what is this called, but I'll call it the "Pork Stuffed Sesame Bun". This is a melt in your mouth special.. Small, cute sesame buns with pork and lard stew stuffed inside. I could have eaten 10 of those things!

Kuching was really enjoyable.. The culture, the people, the natural wonders, the way of life, and not forgetting the food.. Ideally you need 3 weeks to fully enjoy what this state has to offer =)

Till then I'll leave you with this close up... *drooooollll* I tell you!! *drooooollll*


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...